Monday, May 18, 2009

5/10 Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Scott and Allison sang a special today at church as a Mother's Day gift to me. They both have beautiful voices and their song was wonderful! Thank you both, I love you very much!
After church we had a photo session. Me and the girls.

Scott & I


Kyle & I


We then met my mom, dad, brother, and sister at a local restaurant. We had a wonderful lunch, took some pictures, and then headed home for a Mother's Day nap! :)


My brother, Bobby & Ella Kate.



Kyle left early so he missed out on getting his picture made with us. I know he was upset. LOL!


My sister and my mom. As you can see, I look like neither one of them. When we were little people used to say to my mom. Oh, you adopted and then you had twins!



The three "Love" children with Mama.











No comments: